Watch 100 Years Of Makeup In Less Than A Minute
Can you even believe what women did for beauty in the ’20s? Seems like work.
1. In one minute, this model goes through 100 years’ worth of hair and makeup trends.
She completely transforms into the most popular look from each decade from 1910 to 2010.
2. Here’s what women were doing in the ’20s.
That lipstick precision deserves a gold medal.
3. The 1940s were all about the Victory Roll.
Mainly, it’s counted as a victory if you can get that to stay in place all day.
5. If you’re allergic to hairspray, the ’80s were not for you.
The more crimping, the better.
6. Sigh. The ’90s were so good.
Good thing they’re making a comeback, right?