Besides all the student loans, of course.
1. New York is a magical place.
2. There’s no city on earth quite like it.
3. Being a student in this bustling metropolis meant you were forced to grow up pretty quickly.
4. Or risk getting eaten alive.
5. But let’s be real, some things about it drove you completely NUTS.
6. Maybe you weren’t prepared for the bone-chilling winters.
7. Or the hot piles of garbage that covered the sidewalk every summer.
8. Maybe you had one too many awkward encounters on the subway.
9. Or put on a ridiculous amount of weight because there was a pizza shop on every street corner.
10. Maybe the biggest challenge was forcing yourself to stay inside the dorms and study, while the rest of your friends were out having the time of their lives.
11. So tell us in the comments below, what was the hardest part about going to college in New York City?
12. The best submissions will be featured in an upcoming BuzzFeed post!
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/rubenguevara/whats-the-hardest-part-about-going-to-college-in-new-york-ci