What’s The Smartest Way You Saved Money On Your Wedding?
Tell us your most genius wedding budget tip!
2. But budget-conscious couples (so, uh, most couples) usually find at least one creative way to save money.
3. Perhaps you had a winter wedding because many venues are cheaper in the offseason.
Paper Antler / Via paperantler.com
4. Or you had your bridesmaids carry baby’s breath instead of pricey peonies.
Natalie Franke Photography / Via nataliefranke.com
5. Maybe you had a brunch wedding because breakfast foods are less expensive and people tend to drink less in the morning.
(All of these are things I did at my own wedding, by the way.)
6. We want to hear your most inspired tip for saving money on your wedding!
BeachBlues / Via etsy.com
Comment below with the story of how you did it (and a photo from your wedding if you’re feeling generous).