Lots of good things today (and we need some good things right about now).
1. We were able to get a double batch of Stonehedge Crazy and there are so many pretty colors! Crazy skeins are a sportweight one of a kind mix of color, perfect for a cowl or mitts. In fact, we are happy to send you three free cowl patterns with purchase – just leave us an order note.
Also – since we have so many to choose from, we’ve grouped up several Trio Sets in case anyone wants to make the Shift cowl by Andrea Mowry (available on Ravelry and also on Dreareneeknits.com). If you want a set of three that we think goes well, order three and tell us in the notes that you’d like it to be one of our Trio Sets.
You can always tell us colors that you love and colors that you’d like us to avoid. We like sending you skeins that we know you will love!
2. We have re-stocked two of our exclusive colors from Dream in Color in Smooshy with Cashmere – The Color of Hope and Exploration Station.
3. We have gotten a pretty good needle order in. I say pretty good, because there are still quite a few sizes/lengths that are backordered due to Covid. But we’re on watch and re-stocking as often as we can get them!
4. We’ve re-stocked our Soak Wash in Pineapple Grove, Celebration, Scentless, Yuzu, Lacey and Fig. We re-stocked lots of notions, including the Handi Tools, Super Snip Scissors, and Circular Needle Protectors. We were also finally able to get more Beading Crochet Hooks.
5. We’ve re-stocked Universal Bamboo Pop and Cotton Supreme, both wonderful yarns for knitting light weight fall sweaters (and for non-wool options). My friend Sarah made Lounging Top Sport by Joji Locatelli in Bamboo Pop and it is a must-make! Here is Sarah’s (her July Camp Loopy project):
Our last Yarn Update
Happy Birthday Loopy color, plus Malabrigo Sock, Susurro, Rasta, Rios, and Dos Tierras.
Did you catch the Designer Spotlight blog last Friday? Melissa LaBarre designed the Tea Leaves Cardigan, and so many other beautiful designs.
We’ve been sharing lots of Camp Loopy finished projects on our Instagram page (and one meme that shares our view of 2020….). Pop over and check out our page there.
Have a wonderful week, and let us know if your week would be better with a Loopy Box of Fun in it!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew
Did you miss our previous article…